General Surgery / General Surgical Oncology
The General Surgery / General Surgical Oncology Service covers the surgical treatment of the following pathologies:
- Breast cancer
- Soft tissue sarcoma
- Surgical endocrinology (thyroid cancer, parathyroid diseases and adrenal cancer)
- Retro-peritoneal neoplasms
- Large tumor recurrences in various parts of the body
- Localization technique for non palpable breast lesions using Iodine 125 seeds: precursors of this technique in Spain.
- TC-99-Sestamibi in the location of parathyroid tumors and their removal using a gamma probe
- Electrochemotherapy for the treatment of multiple cutaneous recurrences of a variety of neoplasms. Pioneering team in the creation of the Electrochemotherapy section within the Spanish Society of Surgical Oncology.
- Cáncer de mama
- Cáncer de mama inflamatorio
- Cáncer de tiroides
- Cáncer suprarrenal
- Enfermedades paratiroideas