Location: Novotel Madrid Center Hotel****, O'Donnell, 53 28009 Madrid, Spain
- Dr. Santiago González-Moreno · MD Anderson Cancer Center Madrid, Spain
- Dr. Miguel A. Rodriguez-Bigas · The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, USA
The goal of this conference is to provide the most current information regarding
patient-centered, research-driven, multidisciplinary cancer care, by world-renowned
opinion leaders through a scientific program of the highest quality and interest.
Attending physicians and physicians in training (including medical oncologists,
pathologists, radiation oncologists, surgical oncologists, general and gastrointestinal
surgeons, gastroenterologists, radiologists), senior medical students, nurses, patient
advocates and allied health professionals interested in the management of patients
with gastrointestinal malignancies.
Provide an update in the current multidisciplinary management of gastrointestinal
malignancies (esophageal, gastric, hepatobiliary, pancreatic and colorectal).
Showcase the most significant clinical and translational research in the field of
Address controversies in the management of gastrointestinal malignancies in a
dynamic and interactive fashion.
Discuss difficult real-practice patient cases within a multidisciplinary panel,
allowing for audience interaction.
Generate succinct and clear take-home messages for each disease site.
- Pancreatic cancer
- Hepatobiliary cancer
- Hereditary gastrointestinal cancer
- Esophageal cancer
- Gastric cancer
- Peritoneal surface oncology
- Colorectal cancer
- Anal cancer
- Molecular pathology in GI cancers
- Liver cancer
- Bile duct cancer
- Neuroendocrine tumors
- Keynote lectures
- Oxford-style debates
- Multidisciplinary scientific symposia and panel discussions
- Multidisciplinary tumor boards
- Interactive audience participation and voting
- Surgical film festival
- Oncologic nursing-specific sessions
Inscripción abierta hasta el: