We understand that with a disease like cancer family members and friends are an important part of the patient’s recovery and of his/her state of mind, so visiting times are flexible and adapted to each patient. In any case, being in a hospital there are certain rules that must be respected to avoid bothering other patients and to enable the hospital to run properly.
Recommendations for visitors and companions
- The patient’s companion will have a bed in the same room as the patient, as long as the patient is not in the ICU.
- After 22.00 there should only be one companion per patient in the hospital.
- Please remember smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the hospital or outside (Official Gazette, March 9 1998)
- Please remember you are in a hospital, so think of others and keep noise to a minimum.
- Please remember you may not enter areas marked “Solo personal autorizado”
- For the sake of the patients, there should be no more than three people in the room at a time.
- There should be complete silence in the corridors of the hospitalization floor to avoid bothering other patients (please keep your voice down).
- Turn down the volume of any audio equipment (TV, radio, telephones, etc.) to allow patients to rest.
- Food cannot be brought into the hospital nor administered to inpatients without the authorization of the attending physician.
- Keep the door of your room closed.
We have a new public Parking at C/ Gómez Hemans, 7.
Free Wi-fi access.