MD Anderson Cancer Center Madrid has designed a program that starts from the moment the patient contacts the Center.
Thanks to our multidisciplinary approach, a group of highly prestigious specialists from different disciplines will coordinate the tests for the duration of your check-up, without waiting and without leaving the Centre, providing you with the most advanced technology in terms of tests and diagnostics.
The check-up that MD Anderson Cancer Center Madrid offers you consists of the following tests:
- General specialist consultation.
- Blood and urine analysis.
- Abdominal ultrasound.
- CT scan of low chest radiation.
- Coronary CT.
- Colonoscopy with sedation.
- ENT consultation.
- Cardiological consultation.
- Stress test.
- Pathological anatomy if necessary.
- Urological consultation.
- Urological ultrasound.
- Gynaecological consultation.
- Mammography and mammary ultrasound.
- Gynaecological ultrasound.
- Complementary studies
Risk analysis (cardiovascular, oncological, etc.) based on genetic studies.